Upgrade to Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran & C++ - Named User For Linux
Our price: £ 1,443.00 **
£ 1,731.60 inc. VATADD TO BASKET
Product Code: INT-PR2-LX-UP1
Availability: Delivery via download link within 2 to 3 working days.
|This product is an upgrade. You will need to provide us with the serial number of your existing version when ordering. If you are having any problems locating your serial number please call us on ++44 (0) 203 695 7810.|
|This is an electronic delivery product. You will receive an email enabling you to download once your order is processed. This should be within 2 to 3 working days|
Deliver top C++ and Fortran application performance with less effort
- Faster code: Boost applications performance that scales on today?s and next-gen processors
- Create code faster: Utilize a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015 tool suite simplifies the design, development, debug, and tuning of code that utilizes parallel processing to boost application performance. Get more application performance with less effort on compatible Intel® processors and coprocessors. Three editions based on your development needs:
- Composer Edition includes compilers, performance libraries, and parallel models optimized to build fast parallel code.
- Professional Edition includes everything in the Composer edition. It adds performance profiler, threading design/prototyping, and memory & thread debugger to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code.
- Cluster Edition includes everything in the Professional edition. It adds a MPI cluster communications library, along with MPI error checking and tuning to design, build, debug and tune fast parallel code that includes MPI.
All prices are in pounds sterling unless local currency is displayed. Depending on your location prices may be subject to VAT and/or Sales Tax. If appropriate, VAT will be added to the total along with shipping charges during the checkout process.
Prices are for single user licences unless otherwise stated. Please contact your local office for multi-user licence pricing.